2. Rights of this Application
- All intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights related to the Application’s user interface, programs, images, icons, etc. belong to our Company. The intellectual property rights to any third-party content accessed through the Service belong to the third-party content provider.
- This Application is for the User’s personal use only. The Content of the Application may not be reprinted without the permission of our Company.
- Any disputes over intellectual property rights, such as copyright violations, resulting from the User’s use of the Service are the User’s responsibility to resolve at the User’s own expense. Our Company accepts no responsibility for any violations of intellectual property rights by the User.
3. Prohibited Activity
- By using our Service, the User agrees not to:
- Copy, modify or adapt the Application
- Copy or disclose to a third party the programs that make up this Application (including all object code, source code, etc.)
- Destroy the security device or security code embedded in this Application
- Violate the laws of the country or region in which the User’s connection source is located or the country or region of the connection destination
- Engage in activity related to child pornography or acts contrary to public order and morals
- Interfere with with the operation of the Service
- Cause damage or disadvantage to other Users, third parties, or our Company
- Remove or change the copyright notice and other rights notices attached to the Application
- Or perform any other acts that our Company deems inappropriate
- If any other user, a third party, or our Company suffers damage due to prohibited activity on the part of the User, our Company will suspend or cancel the User’s Service and claim compensation for damages.
- Our Company is not responsible for damages caused by defects in this Application, defects related to the operation of this Application (including errors and deviations in displayed information), the impact of this Application on the User’s hardware or other software installed on the User’s hardware, or disadvantages suffered by the User due to inability to use the Application.
- Our Company is not liable for any damage or disadvantage to the User due to the completeness, accuracy, certainty or usefulness of any information obtained through this Application and Service.
- Our Company does not guarantee that this Application will be compatible with all of the User’s devices.
- If our Company confirms that the email and password entered when using this Application match those registered by our Company, we will consider that they have been used by our members, and they will be plagiarized or misused. Even if it is used by a person other than the member due to other reasons, we will not be liable for any damage caused by it.
5. Court of competent jurisdiction
Revision Date： 21st June 2021